REQUIRES A MAP, A COMPASS, AND THE COURAGE TO WALK THE TERRITORY
Two things matter most when we consider effectiveness: the quality of our thinking, and our interactions.
Some facts are chilling. Consider this one: the quality of everything we do depends on the quality of the thinking we do first. It is chilling because its implications are enormous. The key implication is that there is nothing—nothing—more important in developing organizational effectiveness than ensuring that people think for themselves with rigor, imagination, and courage. Every day, in every meeting, and in every interaction.
Human-to-human interaction is at the heart of all that we do professionally and is the pivot of success or failure. To increase the likelihood of success, or leverage failure for improvement, we have crafted multiple offerings focusing on the individual, small teams and large groups.
COACHING & DISCOVERY
Need some quick input on a challenge you're facing or help getting to the next step of what you're up to? Schedule a quick session to dig in fast and get you where you can keep moving forward powerfully. Time is billed in half-hour increments and can be applied toward custom solutions or coaching time blocks.
- Do you want to level up and need guidance in the transition?
- Do you need help setting goals and staying accountable in order to maintain them?
- Have you found success, but still feel restless?
Work one-to-one to understand your leadership strengths and have a safe sounding board for exploring challenges and move intentionally toward your most important goals.
Facilitated peer-to-peer conversations to address existing team challenges with new interpersonal tools and mindsets.
- Are you looking to ways to increase resilience and engagement on your team?
- Are you ready to rethink the group's values or mission to something that won't just get put on the shelf but be lived?
Collaborate, align and focus on a common outcome to increase the team's ability to become an effective change-agent in the organization.
- Have you found it challenging to get through your full agenda during your regular business reviews?
- Do you find it difficult to engage in your monthly business reviews and hold your team accountable?
- Could you use help navigating conflict during decision making meetings?
Develop and lead strategic initiatives focused on culture change toward employee autonomy and cultural innovation.
Work together to create a solution that suits the specific needs of where you are right now to get to where you want to go.
30 minute minimum
Billed in 30 minute segments
Billed in 6-session segments
2 hour per session minimum
8 people maximum per session
1 hour complimentary evaluation
Solution cost calculations
based on hourly rate