- Puget Sound Business Journal: Women Who Lead: Stop fixating on the external — it's an illusion
- Conscious Company: Why Dave's Killer Bread Hires Employees With Criminal Records
- Doing Is the New Leading What craftsmen can teach business about leadership, creativity, and growth
- How to Live & Work with Craftsmanship? Get your bearings, learn something new, and push yourself.
- Scale As A Primary Strategy?
- The Future of Collaboration
- 6 Ways Being Mindful Can Make You a Better Leader, dailygood.org
- Mindfulness Can Literally Change Your Brain, Harvard Business Review
- Mindfulness for People Who Are Too Busy to Meditate, Harvard Business Review
- Why ‘lean in’ if laziness can be just as effective, Financial Times
- The 4 Secrets To Seahawks NFC Success And How They Can Be Applied To Business, Forbes